The Saanich Peninsula Hospital and Healthcare Foundation is currently seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant. This position, which reports to the Executive Director, is responsible for performing a variety of administrative tasks in order to support the smooth running of the office and contributing to donor satisfaction. As a lateral partner role, this position collaborates and coordinates regularly with the other Administrative Assistant.
To successfully contribute to our vision and mission, we need someone who has:
- 3+ years’ recent related administrative experience, ideally with a non-profit society in Canada
- 1+ years basic accounting support experience and/or courses, education, or exposure
- Grade 12 completion with supplemental post-secondary courses
- Proficient in Office, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proficient in the use of databases (e.g. Raiser’s Edge)
- Exceptional attention to detail with high degree of accuracy
- Great customer service skills
- Must have a reliable source of transportation
At SPHHF, it’s important that your values align with the personal values and characteristics of our employees. Our most important values are:
- Putting the Donor First – We always treat them with the utmost of respect, integrity, honesty and compassion.
- Trustworthiness – Trust is the cornerstone of how we work together as a team. Without trust we have no team and would not be able to do what we do and maintain our solid reputation.
- Innovation – The only constant in our world is evolution and we are committed to not only keeping up with change, but staying ahead of it.
- Accountability – Delivering on our promises – and going over and above – makes all the difference to the success of the Foundation. In doing so, we are always thorough, timely, and exceptionally attentive to detail.
- Sense of Humour – We believe that having a laugh, not taking ourselves too seriously, and being lighthearted while doing the important work we do is critical to our success.
The Saanich Peninsula Hospital and Healthcare Foundation offers a competitive compensation package.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit a cover letter and resume in confidence by 5:00pm, May 17th, 2019 to email@example.com
Note: We regret that we cannot respond to every applicant, only those selected for interview will be contacted.