Manager, Annual Campaign & Fundraising Operations
Saanich Peninsula Hospital and Healthcare Foundation
$60,000 – $70,000 a year
Are you an experienced fundraising professional?
Do you (or have a desire to) love the Saanich Peninsula as much as we do?
If you answered yes to the questions above, we want to talk to you!
The Saanich Peninsula Hospital and Healthcare Foundation is currently seeking a full-time Manager, Annual Campaign and Fundraising Operations. This position, which reports to the Executive Director, is responsible for maximizing revenue potential for the Foundation by managing and implementing all aspects of the annual campaign. In doing so, this position will assume the role of staff lead for the annual gala, campaign-related donor recognition events and be responsible for oversight of the Administrative Assistants relative to annual campaign activities.
To successfully contribute to our vision and mission, we need someone who has:
- Related post-secondary education and/or courses or a combination of equivalent skills and experience
- 3 – 5+ years’ fundraising experience, with a focus on annual campaigns
- Fundraising and marketing experience/education in a non-profit environment
- Experience leading and coordinating large fundraising and recognition events
- Comprehensive knowledge of fund development principles and public relations
- Strategic big picture orientation coupled with the ability to make data-driven decisions and exceptional attention to detail
- Strong written communication skills with the ability to prepare and edit professional and articulate written reports and presentations
- Proven ability to build and foster relationships
- Proficiency with Raiser’s Edge database management
- Proficiency in Office, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external stakeholders, donors, board members and hospital staff
- Excellent time management skills with ability to prioritize under strict deadlines
- Ability and willingness to perform occasional evening and weekend work, as required to support Foundation events
- Passion about raising funds.
At SPHHF, it’s important that your values align with the personal values and characteristics of our employees. Our most important values are:
- Putting the Donor First – We always treat them with the utmost of respect, integrity, honesty and compassion.
- Trustworthiness – Trust is the cornerstone of how we work together as a team. Without trust we have no team and would not be able to do what we do and maintain our solid reputation.
- Innovation – The only constant in our world is evolution and we are committed to not only keeping up with change, but staying ahead of it.
- Accountability – Delivering on our promises – and going over and above – makes all the difference to the success of the Foundation. In doing so, we are always thorough, timely, and exceptionally attentive to detail.
- Sense of Humour – We believe that having a laugh, not taking ourselves too seriously, and being lighthearted while doing the important work we do is critical to our success.
The Saanich Peninsula Hospital and Healthcare Foundation offers a competitive compensation package.
Interested? Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4:00 p.m. on Friday, February 22, 2019. We regret that we cannot reply to every applicant. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.